QuickBooks Payroll software is one of the most advanced payroll software that enhances the user experience with powerful features combined with user friendly interface that is beneficial for both novice and professional users. Keeping the superiority of the software aside, it at times does end up giving troubles to the users. One such error is discussed below in detail for your perusal.
Problem: While sending either payroll data or paychecks for direct deposits, you might encounter following messages:
- “Payroll Service Server Error. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact Intuit Technical Support.”
- “Payroll Connection Error.”
- “Error: QuickBooks has encountered a problem sending your usage data.”
Cause for the QuickBooks Payroll Service Server Error
- Security certificate is not valid.
- Your data is being sent in multi-user mode.
- Network Time-out occurred while contacting the QuickBooks server.
- Network problems.
- Firewall and other security software settings.
- Issue with system properties.
Step to Fix QuickBook Service Server Error
- First try to reboot your computer and again try to send payroll data.
- Open your network’s (Internet Explorer) advanced setting to ensure that the ‘Use TLS1.0’ is marked check, ‘Use TLS1.1’ and ‘Use TLS 1.2’ are marked uncheck.
- Ensure that you are using a network and then opt for that matches your preferences perfectly.
- If you are using a network
- If you are not using a network
- Ensure that you are employing single user mode while sending your required data.
- Update your Payroll software.
- Do round check of your system’s properties like time and date.
- Internet Explorer should be used as the Default Web Browser.
- There should be complete accessibility to secured web sites.
- Recheck and ensure that the tax tables are updates and recent in their terms. Also make sure that the QuickBooks version you are using is latest and most recent release of Intuit.
- Uncheck the ‘Publisher’s Certificate Revocation’ checkbox.
- At times the system we are using to send the payroll data with has wireless Internet connection. Try to use a system with cable Internet connection to send the required data. Another reason is that wireless connections at times are not safe.
- Applications like ‘Be Safe’ do not allow for swift sending of financial information out of the system. If you are employing this application try to change settings.
- As per the current option switch ‘Shared Download’ to either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- Reassess your subscription plans of payroll.
- Check the Internet connection for your QuickBooks.
- Add ‘quickbooks.com’, ‘quicken.com’ and ‘payroll.com’ to your trusted web sites list and now again try to send your payroll data.
This should resolve all your issue regarding the server errors. If you still face the problem you should immediately get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll technical support team as soon as possible. Their impeccable technical experts will be able to resolve your problem without any hassle. However, if you face any trouble in connecting with them you can expect high quality of support from QBPayrollHelp and their team of experts by contacting with them through Toll Free Number 1-844-827-3817.