- What is Quickbooks Trinet Payroll Integration & how does it works?
- Who and all can export reports to Payroll?
- Key benefits
- How does it work with QuickBooks?
- Why you should integrate TriNet with QuickBooks?
- Step by step instructions for TriNet payroll QuickBooks integration
- Import and Map Categories with QuickBooks accounts
What is Quickbooks Trinet Payroll Integration & how does it works?
TriNet Expense provides integration with TriNet Payroll, enabling businesses to send expense reports directly to their payroll for reimbursement from their expense account. For companies using TriNet Payroll, the integration is auto-activated; no configuration is needed to start using this feature.
TriNet payroll QuickBooks integration enables seamless synchronization as expense reports are produced and accepted in TriNet Expense, ensuring that all of the most up-to-date expense information is stored and accessible in QuickBooks Online. This article gives you complete guidance for TriNet payroll QuickBooks integration.
Who and all can export reports to Payroll?
Only the holder of the Business Owner, Admin, or Bookkeeper position is entitled to Payroll reports to be exported. In addition, the “Payroll Entry” function in TriNet must also be utilized by the role holder. The inability to export reports to Payroll would result in a failure to provide any of the positions.
- Seamless Export to QuickBooks Online-Export details of employee expenses to QuickBooks, eliminates manual entry, and ensures proper reimbursement of employees.
- Track Billable QuickBooks Customers & Projects Per Expense-TriNet Expense allows all QuickBooks Customers & Projects to be imported, enabling each employee to pick these fields for each cost entry.
- Manage Online Approvals & Cost Policies-A multi-step configurable approval process is enabled by TriNet Cost. You may also create company-wide spending policies that warn users when a report breaches the company’s policy.
How does it work with QuickBooks?
For businesses of all sizes, TriNet Expense provides online & mobile expense control, including credit card import, receipt management, online approval, cost policy compliance, business analytics, and integration with QuickBooks.
Why you should integrate TriNet with QuickBooks?
Integrating TriNet with QuickBooks is a perfect way to promote great effectiveness in the management of your company in the following ways:
- The Intuit system takes care of any necessary upgrades.
- As Intuit takes care of it for you, you don’t have to hold any backups.
- You do not have to think about handling any data anymore.
- First-in-first-out (FIFO) inventory monitoring is possible.
- They will automatically submit invoices & statements.
Step by step instructions for TriNet payroll QuickBooks integration
You can perform the below-provided simple one-time setup process. The steps involved:
Total Time: 12 minutes
Initially, go to the Settings >> Add-Ons >> Accounting/ERP
Next, look for QuickBooks Online and hit the Install button
Now, log in to your QuickBooks Online using Username and Password
If you have only one business set up, you can immediately see Intuit taking you to the Authorization screen
Click the Authorize button so that your account can access TriNet Cost
You are linked now! Go ahead and close your open window
Moving forward you can now see the Intuit logo in the upper right-hand corner
Once you’re done with that move to the Settings option >> Personal Settings >> Integration Mapping.
Now, you need to map your categories with your QuickBooks chart of accounts.
Import and Map Categories with QuickBooks accounts
- In the beginning, go to the Settings >> Personal Settings >> Integration Mapping
- To collect your new categories (chart of accounts), hit the button called Sync Now.
- Map the TriNet Expense Management group (left column) with your QuickBooks account chart (right column) after synchronizing your account chart by clicking on the category line and using the drop-down menu.
- TriNet Expense Management enables you to import things such as Sold Goods Price, Expense Categories, Fixed assets, and other current assets
- When any category in the QuickBooks chart of accounts is empty then TriNet uses the default category from your QB accounts
- When you export a report to QuickBooks as a bill, the first vendor which appears in the list is assigned the bill.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Get instant help for Payroll install, update, tax table, import, incorrect form, tracking, reporting, missing records, and other errors, issues, or problems. Experts are available 365 days a year to assist you all the time.