Setup & Create Quarterly Payroll Reports Intuit QuickBooks
Quickbooks software provides user with benefit of running Payroll reports not only for annual period but also for Quarterly which tends to give advantage of locating any error prior to submitting an annual payroll report to required business employees and for tax related processes.
Before proceeding to function or running and printing the reports there are certain types of Payroll reports that are generally generated by the user.
- Quarterly Form 941/Schedule B – Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Employer’s Quarterly Contribution & Wage Report:
- Modified Business Tax Return
- 940 FUTA
- Child Support Fee
How To Create & Run Quarterly Payroll Reports In QuickBooks
If the user is looking a particular report like Payroll in their QuickBooks and has setup the time period for Quarterly.
Following steps need to be followed to generate and run the report:
Total Time: 10 minutes
From the main menu bar click on the Reports tab in the left side.
Next move to the All Reports tab.
Select the Payroll category from the report options available.
Now select the particular name to open Quarterly Payroll Report for that item or customer.
Select the required date in the date box located in the top left side of the screen.
Click on the Run report tab to refresh.
How To Print QTR Payroll Reports In QB Desktop
Next to Print the Quarterly Payroll Report or Summary, especially in case of Employee Total, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Report tab at the left.
- Look for Payroll Summary report.
- At the upper part of the window, click on the drop down arrow on the Date Range box and choose the specific Quarter you’d want to pull up or choose Custom and enter the dates.
- Choose one specific employee at a time by clicking on the drop down arrow at the Employee box.
- Once you’re done customizing, click Run Report.
- Check the report and click on the drop down arrow at the top right and choose Printer Friendly.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Get instant help for Payroll install, update, tax table, import, incorrect form, tracking, reporting, missing records, and other errors, issues, or problems. Experts are available 365 days a year to assist you all the time.