Setup & Create Quarterly Payroll Reports Intuit QuickBooks
Quickbooks software provides user with benefit of running Payroll reports not only for annual period but also for Quarterly which tends to give advantage of locating any error prior to submitting an annual payroll report to required business employees and for tax related processes.
Before proceeding to function or running and printing the reports there are certain types of Payroll reports that are generally generated by the user.
- Quarterly Form 941/Schedule B – Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Employer’s Quarterly Contribution & Wage Report:
- Modified Business Tax Return
- 940 FUTA
- Child Support Fee
How To Run Quarterly Payroll Reports In QuickBooks
If the user is looking a particular report like Payroll in their QuickBooks and has setup the time period for Quarterly.
Following steps need to be followed to generate and run the report:
- From the main menu bar click on the Reports tab in the left side.
- Next move to the All Reports tab.
- Select the Payroll category from the report options available.
- Now select the particular name to open Quarterly Payroll Report for that item or customer.
- Select the required date in the date box located in the top left side of the screen.
- Click on the Run report tab to refresh.
How To Print QTR Payroll Reports In QB Desktop
Next to Print the Quarterly Payroll Report or Summary, especially in case of Employee Total, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Report tab at the left.
- Look for Payroll Summary report.
- At the upper part of the window, click on the drop down arrow on the Date Range box and choose the specific Quarter you’d want to pull up or choose Custom and enter the dates.
- Choose one specific employee at a time by clicking on the drop down arrow at the Employee box.
- Once you’re done customizing, click Run Report.
- Check the report and click on the drop down arrow at the top right and choose Printer Friendly.
Resolve Intuit Payroll Quarter Report Problem
The above steps should help to print and run Payroll Report or Summary for quarterly period without any hassle. However, if faced with any issues, user can call the QuickBooks Payroll Support team set up by Intuit who are proficient in tackling all sorts of QuickBooks payroll issues. They are extensively knowledgeable and intensively trained to interpret and resolve all payroll issues faced with QuickBooks. In case the connection with QuickBooks support team is unable to get established alternative support agency can be called on by the user through live chat at QBPayrollHelp and call via toll free number – Phone: 📞+1844 827 3817 .