Intuit QB Payroll PS Series Errors
The user faces this error when they try to download Payroll update. Users normally get to see an error with the code “PS” which is followed by an error message. These error codes comprise of: PS077, PS058, PS036, PS034, PS033, and PS032
What Do Mean By Psxxxx Error QuickBooks ?
Below We listed most Common PS series error user mostly facing
- The user has an active Payroll subscription of QuickBooks Desktop
“Need any assistance, contact to the QuickBooks Payroll tech support team. We are here to assist all your payroll issues.”
Information about this error
- Important Note: We offer some useful resolution steps to fix the error. The user may not have to follow all the steps to fix the error. We suggest downloading the newest and the latest tax table again after each and every solution steps.
Resolution Steps To Fix The Error PSXXX QB Payroll Error
- The user can restart the system and open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Update and view QuickBooks Desktop Payroll service account details.
- Authenticate that QuickBooks Desktop is registered.
- Push F2 in QuickBooks Desktop to see Product Details window screen. On the above area of the screen, the user needs to tick on the REGISTERED or the user can tick on the ACTIVATED if the user has already registered their QuickBooks Desktop.
- Ensure the installation of a similar version of QuickBooks Desktop. For instance, the user does not need both installations of QB Accountant 2015 installed on another file folder on a similar device.
- The user requires creating a backup data file for future reference.
- If the user has both installations of a similar version, they need to uninstall the one they are not using.
- After completing the task, the user needs to reset the updates of QuickBooks Desktop.
The process of Resetting updates of the QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go into Disk delivery and download the qbwebpatch.exe file for QuickBooks Desktop support. On the other hand, if the user does not have Internet access, they can do the downloading of the company files on another system and they can install it on their PC. All the process needs to be done with the administrative rights of QuickBooks Desktop.
- The user needs to turn off the UAC and ensure that it is turned back on during the troubleshooting process.
User Account Control (UAC) Using Windows:
- Lists need to be re-sorted, authenticate QuickBooks Desktop company data and then process an error encountered in QuickBooks Desktop.
- A list of re-sorting and running the Rebuilding of Data / Verification Data processes so that any data damage can be managed accurately.
- The error report to run recognized as QBWin.Log:
- Go into the QuickBooks Desktop and push the Ctrl+1 or F2.
- Now go into the Product Details windows, push the Ctrl+2 or F3.
- Select the Tech support window and tick on the Open file tab
- Double tick on the qbwin.log.
- Go into the bottom of the window and work their way up finding for Error (or update disk if the user has disk delivery)
- Look for the main error on QuickBooks software, and rename the CPS folder.
Important Note: The user may experience numerous error messages.
- Visit the C:\Program Files\ Components\ Intuit\QuickBooks 20nn\ Payroll\CPS.
- Now the user can rename the CPSOLD CPS folder.
- Now they can download the newest tax table
Important Note: Ensure to choose the Download complete payroll and process the rebooting of the file
- Now the user can reboot and run a .bat file
- Execute a fresh install of QuickBooks Desktop by choosing Startup.
If the user wants to know more information, they can contact us through the QB Chat help , email or QBPayrollHelp toll free number 1844 827 3817 , will give instant response and provide resolution steps in a better way.