How To Reprint Pay Stubs in Intuit QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks accounting software is the best software when it comes to performing the volume of business tasks and the velocity it maintains for these accounting tasks.
It means the software handles all the daily accounting and financial operations not only efficiently but with a great speed. The software is richly featured that helps in smooth business management. QuickBooks Payroll is of great benefit as it takes away all the hassle and results in accurate and on time payroll. It helps the business owner to focus on the business strategies.
The QuickBooks program smoothly integrates payroll as its feature. With this feature you are able to track and manage payroll of your company with the help of the interface of the program. To print a pay stub in Quickbooks Payroll along with paycheck of the employee allows tracking details in regards to his salary.
Get detailed information How to Create Paychecks in QB Payroll to understand in better way. It acts as a hard copy record of his paycheck amount and date. By using Payroll Printing Preferences in QuickBooks to generate pay stubs with the details that you want your employees to have.
- How To Reprint Pay Stubs in Intuit QuickBooks Payroll
- How to Create a Pay Stub in QuickBooks?
- How to Reprint Pay Stub
How to Create a Pay Stub in QuickBooks?
- Download and launch QuickBooks in your system
- Go to Edit menu
- Choose Preferences to open the Preferences window
- Select Payroll and Employees
- Click the Company Preferences tab
- Click the Full Payroll check box in the QuickBooks Payroll Features section
- Select the Pay Stub and Voucher Printing button in the Set Preferences for section
- Payroll Printing Preferences window opens
- Select the check boxes next to items that needs to be included on the pay stub in the On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs, Print section
- Once choosing all the items -> Click OK on the Preferences window
- A pay stub with the selected information will automatically print with each paycheck.
QuickBooks Payroll allows you to print pay stubs and give to employees who are paid salary through direct deposit or manual checks. You can print pay stubs after submitting payroll.
1. For submitting paychecks and print pay stubs instantly:
- Go to the payroll confirmation page
- Enter your first check number in the series
- Select Print paychecks to open the PDF in a new tab
- Click in the pay stub PDF
- Select Print
- If willing to print your checks or pay stubs later, run the Paycheck list report
- Also you can print a check or pay stub for a particular employee from the Employees list
2. For printing multiple checks or pay stubs for any special employee follow the steps suggested below:
- Select Employees in the navigation bar
- Click the name of the employee to pay
- In the employee’s page -> click Paycheck list
- Select the checks to pay
- Type the check numbers
- Click the Batch Action and select Print
How to Reprint Pay Stub
If you want to Reprint Paycheck follow the mention step:
- Go to worker menu and then click on Employee tab
- Now tap on the link of Paycheck
- Choose the Paycheck then click on the print option.
Need QBPayrollHelp Experts Help:
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Get instant help for Payroll install, update, tax table, import, incorrect form, tracking, reporting, missing records, and other errors, issues, or problems. Experts are available 365 days a year to assist you all the time.
What is a payroll check stub?
It is a component of a paycheck containing details regarding an employee’s pay. It categorizes the wages earned for the year-to-date or pays period payroll. Moreover, it displays information related to taxes and other deductions out of an employee’s earni
Can I email Paystubs from QuickBooks Desktop to employees?
Yes, you can save your time by sending pay stubs via email. QuickBooks Desktop permits you to send pay stubs as a PDF to the employee’s email address.
Can I customize Paystubs in QuickBooks?
Yes, you can easily customize an employee pay stub for displaying company address, employee information, vacation, and sick information.
Which information can’t be permitted to recover from a pay stub in QuickBooks as per legal requirements?
💠Salary or working hours, the amount of pay for the period & hourly rate.
💠Deductions from and additions to wages
💠Taxable company contributions
💠Year-to-date amounts for the preceding items
💠Employee Social Security number
💠Company name and address