QB Payroll Error Code 30159 Verifying Account Status
QuickBooks Payroll software has become an integral part of businesses all across the globe by ensuring correct and authentic remuneration and monetary incentives of employees’ is forwarded in their respective account with due diligence and in time.
However, at times issuing of salary paychecks get delayed, which can be both intentional and unintentional that might bring unwanted unrest amongst employees. In case unforeseen delay in payment of salaries, user can connect with QuickBooks Payroll support team who will expeditiously provide feasible solutions for your Payroll issues. Generally this issue of delay in payment is categorized with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
To resolve Payroll Error 30159, it is imperative to understand what it is and how it occurs. QuickBooks denotes every error with a code that helps the technical experts of QuickBooks Payroll customer care team to narrow down the area causing problems for the Payroll software.
It helps to recognize the part of software or the customer’s system which is causing user to not use the Payroll functions as they are meant to. However, it should be kept in mind that different scenarios can cause QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 to crop us.
- QB Payroll Error Code 30159 Verifying Account Status
- Different Scenarios Causing QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- How to Fix Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- Solutions to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
Different Scenarios Causing QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
It is genuinely believed and subsequently tested to prove that one of the most common causes of Payroll Error 30159 is damaged files stored in the Windows Registry. The corrupted documents pose an actual threat to the software and programs stored within the Windows operating system.
This damage can be a direct result of many different scenarios some of which are listed below:
- Improper installation process.
- Proper functioning of the software is not taking place due to missing tools and features of the software.
- An unprovoked virus attack or infection can also bring on the Payroll Error 30159.
- Some registry files are not properly configured and installed in the Windows operating system.
How to Fix Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
The above mentioned issues are likely the reason behind the Payroll software’s malfunctioning and thus, will pose as a threat to correct functioning as well as timely delivery of program’s tasks.
To resolve this issue, the best option is to connect with the technical customer care team set up by Intuit to aid the aggrieved payroll customers in resolving the software issues within stipulated time period. The customer care executives are professionally trained and provided with extensive knowledge regarding all the functions of the software.
Solutions to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
There are solutions according to the causes so, implement them accordingly so that you get the desired results. You have to follow the solution according to their steps given below.
The solutions are:-
1. Solution One: In Company File, add the Employee Identification Number
- In your QuickBooks software
- Go to the Payroll option then click on the use my existing payroll services
- The Account maintenance window opens up
- In this, click on the option Add file
- Now you have to select the Add Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- After reviewing all the information, click on the Next button
- Now, you have to return to the QuickBooks and then you are done.
2. Solution Two: Scan the error
- The scan is done using the QuickBooks error scanning
- For this, you have to download the QuickBooks payroll utility
- Then start installing the program
- After successful installation, click on the button named Scan and the scanning process s started
- When the scanning is done it shows you the results
- If there are any issues then you have to fix it
- In case of issues, click on the fix QuickBooks errors
- After fixing it, you have to restart your system
- Now the error is resolved.
3. Solution Three: Disk Cleanup in your system
- For this, you have to check for the temporary files in your system and remove them
- To remove temporary files, click on the Start menu
- In the search field, write Disk Cleanup and click on the Enter button
- Now, you have to select one drive from which you want to clean up space
- Click on the OK button
- Select all the unwanted or temporary files and then delete them
- Again, click on the OK button
- Now in the disk cleanup, click on the Cleanup system files
- Select the type of the file and click on the OK button
- It helps you in removing all the not required files and makes more space in your system.
4. Solution Four: Update the system manually
- Firstly log in to your system as the Admin
- Click on the Start menu
- Then go for the system restore option
- After this, open the new window and in that, you have to click on the Restore my system
- Now click on the Next button
- You have to select the system that is the most recent restore point and click on the Next button
- A confirmation window displays on the screen click on the yes to provide the confirmation
- After that reboot your system
- When it is done, download and then install the QuickBooks File Repair Tool
- Click on the Scan option
- If you get errors in scan results then click on the Fix errors option
- After this, restart your system again and you are all set.
5. Solution Five: Install the update of your Windows
- Go to the search bar and in this, type Update and click on the Enter button
- In the Windows update window
- You have to click on the check for update button
- Then it will check for the updates if available and show it to you
- If you got the update the just start download and install the update
- After completion of the installation, restart your system to save all the installed changes.
Troubleshoot QB Payroll Error 30159 By Experts
The above two issue solutions should resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
However, if the problem still persists you should immediately get in touch with Payroll support team of Intuit or QuickBooks. For more details on QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 you can connect with us through live chat option from our website – QuickBooks Payroll Customer Service or directly connect via Toll Free Number 📞1844 827 3817.
What are the symptoms of error 30159?
The symptoms that you get are as follows:-
💠When an error occurs your active or currently running program got crashed
💠The system is going to crash many times
💠The system was not performed properly.
Should I do the update if I got the update of the program so does it resolve this issue?
Yes, the update is a must; as it resolves many of the problems by updating the software. If you got the update then update it. After that, check if you are getting any problem or not. If you face any issue then you can take help from QuickBooks customer s