Error: QuickBooks Generated Zero Amount Transaction
QuickBooks Accounting Software is a simple and easy to utilize accounting solution uniquely designed to boost productivity for small and mid-sized business houses. Despite standing out amongst other accounting software in the market due to its excellent features, at times, it may experience some issues and errors.
Error: QuickBooks Generated Zero Amount Transaction QuickBooks, is one such common error that QuickBooks users encounter.
Why 0 Amount Transaction Appears QuickBooks ?
This error limits the users to perform online exchanges and blocks the utilization of Master/Credit Card. Such a situation arises whenever the users attempt to process the online transaction using Master/Credit Card. An error message is displayed stating QuickBooks has generated zero amount transaction despite the availability of the journal entry/credit memo/ payments in the QuickBooks data. The error may occur due to:
- Credit Memos not applied & linked to invoice.
- Journal Entries not applied linked to invoice.
- Payment not applied & linked to invoice.
Delete QB Generated 0 Amount Entry Transactions
When such an error is encountered, it can really cause annoyance and can be quite frustrating as well. However, you don’t have to take pressure about it, as help is just one call away. Dial our QBPayrollHelp team on QuickBooks Payroll Contact Number and get your error fixed by QuickBooks experts right away.
Else, you can look through the resolutions steps given below in order to fix the error manually. You can reach for our help Team if you experience any issue/problem while performing the steps. We are available 24/7 to offer assistance.
Method 1: Resolving the Error in A/R aging in QB Online edition
- Open QuickBooks Online, then go to the Customer Center. Next, click on the customer name to access the file.
- Now, browse through the overdue invoice and click on Receive Payment. The Receive Payment Window will appear on the screen and the overdue invoice will be automatically applied to the unapplied transaction.
- Review the onscreen information. Reselect the correct transaction if necessary and ensure the transaction amount is shown zero.
- Once verified click Save > Close.
- Now, check that it shows the correct balance of the customer and shows the invoice as paid.
Resolution 2: Resolving the Error in A/R Ageing in QB Premier, Pro & Enterprise edition
- Open QuickBooks (Premier, Pro & Enterprise edition) and click on Customer > Receive Payments.
- Enter the name of the customer. You will be able to view the invoice and unapplied credit balance.
- Next, open the Discounts and Credits located on the top bar. On the new screen, you can see the credit balance and can also apply the due credit balance to a given invoice.
- Before proceeding, confirm all undue credit balances are applied and it is the final draft that you require.
- Once the process completes, click on DONE.
- A Fresh Customer Payment Window will appear on the screen presenting the applied credit balance. Check whether the transaction amount is shown zero.
- Click on Save > Close.
Help For Bill Payment Stub Zero Amount Transaction Problem
Reach us for more information or resolution steps. We have a team of experts having years of experience in resolving QuickBooks errors. Give us a call on Phone: 1844 827 3817 or email us at , also available via Live Chat Support.