Payroll Option Is Missing QuickBooks
Problem: At times, it happens that you are can’t find the payroll option in QuickBooks Online while trying to generate payrolls. These kinds of errors make your work a little harder every time you try to access QuickBooks for fast and secure services.
If you cannot find the payroll option in your QuickBooks, follow the steps below or get in touch with the QBPayrollHelp. The guidelines will lead you to resolve the error I can’t find the payroll option in QuickBooks without any further waste of time.
When & Why User Can’t Locate Payroll in QuickBooks
The situation of Payroll
We are provided with options to access QuickBooks Payroll in QuickBooks Online. One of them is to use Native QuickBooks Online Payroll.
Tip: If you are using PaySuite for your payroll option, you can email the Wage Slip (Payslip) to your employees directly.
Resolving ‘the Payroll option not appearing’ problem:
Follow the instructions given below and help yourself in finding the payroll option in QuickBooks:
- If you are a QBOP user, then you will need to download the Wage Slip (Payslip) to email it to your employee to hand it to them:
- Go to the Employees tab and click it.
- Choose Employees.
- Choose the employee whose payslip you want to access.
- Hit Payslip, and choose a payslip to view its details PDF format.
- Hit Download and send the payslip to your employee.
If your Payroll was not turned on in the settings, follow these guidelines:
- Go to Edit menu and click
- Go to Payroll and Employees
- Hit the Company Preferences
- Select the Full Payroll
- Go to Help menu
- Hit QuickBooks Help
- A search box will appear. Type Manual Payroll in the blank field.
- In the results you will see this option: Calculate payroll taxes manually (without a subscription to QuickBooks payroll). Click it.
- Several help topics will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down until you get to “Set your company file to use the manual payroll calculations setting”. Then click on Manual Payroll Calculations.
- You will be redirected to another help window. Here find the heading, “If you are sure you want to manually calculate your payroll taxes in QuickBooks”. Now, click the link which reads, “Set my company file to use manual calculations.”
- You will see another window open which will state that the manual payroll has been activated on your QuickBooks.
- Finally, go to the QuickBooks Payroll Help Wizard (Access it from Employees menu by choosing Payroll Setup.) the wizard will walk you through the seven key pieces of payroll data. Complete the setup.
If you followed the instructions properly, you should be able to see the Payroll option in your QuickBooks Online or PaySlip. In case you need technical assistance in doing so or with any other QuickBooks related issue, we recommend you to get in touch with the QuickBooks Payroll Support team on toll free number 1844 827 3817.