Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Software for Mac User
Do you need assistance for Intuit QuickBooks for payroll Mac? Call our 24×7 toll-free phone number at 1844 827 3817 anytime to fix your QuickBooks payroll errors, payroll backups, data transfers & much more.
Technology has been advancing with the passage of time and with this advancement is improving the technological choices of people. Users now worldwide prefer to use gadgets and machines that are not only ahead of time but also something that defines “Class”. One such definition of Class and Sophistication is Mac. It is one of the most bought machines in the world due to its simplicity in use and intuitive quality. So if you are a Mac user, then half the job of intuiting QuickBooks Payroll for Mac is done.
Two Features of QuickBooks Payroll for Mac
Well, the best part about integrating QuickBooks Payroll for Mac is that you can either use the feature of doing all the accounting activities at an enhanced level or you can choose to pay employees only. If you choose the second option, you need the Basic feature for which you need to invest $25 per month with an additional $2 per month for per employee. That’s quite economical. It is absolutely within your budget. There are two ways through which you can have access to QuickBooks Payroll on Mac. You can have either of the two options from which you can choose-
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac which is an online payroll service enabled to integrate and give great result with QuickBooks for Mac 2006 or later version. The browsers that are supported are Safari v3.1 and later version or Firefox v2.0 or later version
- Payroll for QuickBooks online which integrates with QuickBooks online and supports safari v3.1 and later
QuickBooks Utility for Mac
With Mac and QuickBooks Payroll united, you can get most of the task done in just a few clicks. Though the Payroll service is not an inbuilt one for QuickBooks Mac, yet the profitability is optimum. The main difference while you are using QuickBooks on Mac compared to using QuickBooks on Windows is that when you click on Payroll service son Mac, you will be redirected to an external browser either Firefox or Safari. As it is not an inbuilt feature for Mac, QuickBooks Payroll Services online is paid. Other than this, you need to make sure that any employee detail entered is accurate and has no discrepancy. If there is any, the Payroll services will cease to function properly.
How to Edit Employee Information?
There are steps which you can follow in order to ensure that each detail entered by you is absolutely correct and with no flaw. Follow the below steps to edit employee information-
- Click Lists and Employees
- You now double click on the name of the employee you would like to edit
- Check to see that the name replicates the name in QuickBooks 2013 for Mac software
- Click on OK to save changes
How to Set up Payroll?
For setting up Payroll Services on Mac, you need to follow the below mentioned steps to ensure that the service runs smoothly-
- Click on QuickBooks and Preference
- Now select Payroll and make the appropriate selection from the drop down
- Click on Edit Account and Sign in to create account
- Make selection of the employees you have to pay from the list of employees
- Enter the details for accurate data like working hours and other payment related information. Mac has added fields of regular work, overtime, double overtime, vacation pay and fixed bonuses. You can select whichever is applicable
- Now select Create Paychecks and approve the salaries for employees
- Finally you can select the Print checks by yourself, Hand write checks, or send employees a Direct Deposit. After the selection, you are also at the liberty of sending a confirmation email to your employee with a link
Apart from paying the employees, if you would like to do other necessary task on QuickBooks Payroll for Mac, you are at your discretion to do that. The other activities that you can get done on QuickBooks Payroll for Mac are the following. A list will definitely make it easier for you to review your decisions of getting installed one.
- You have the ability to pay checks instantly to your employees with any delay
- You don’t have to pay any penny for the direct deposit which can be done to the checking or savings account of the employees
- It enables automatic tax calculations
- All the tedious tax of filling federal tax and state tax are completed for you automatically
- Now e file and e pay within a few click with no paper work
- You have access to payroll anytime and anywhere
- You can export your payroll data to QuickBooks in just a click
- You will be reminded of the due pending
- There is another advantage of getting support from Payroll experts in times of any difficulty. This support is live enabling one on one conversation
- Year-end W-2S can be accessed and printed anytime of the year
- The best part is that you can pay your employees and external contractors instantly without disappointing them
If we talk about the pricing, the enhanced version of Payroll for Mac is free for the first 30 Days and then you pay only $31.20 per month while the Basic Payroll for Mac is priced at $20 per month after a free trial period of 30 Days.
After so many advantages and tempting price, how does one can say No to QuickBooks Payroll for Mac? QuickBooks Payroll services works like the icing on the cake for many firms that work day in and day out on accounting related job.
Other QuickBooks Payroll for MAC Queries
- How to update quickbooks payroll software for mac?
- How to use quickbooks online payroll for mac?
- Does quickbooks for mac have payroll?
- Is there any quickbooks payroll for mac 2013 support?
- What is quickbooks payroll for mac pricing?
- How to get intuit quickbooks payroll for mac support?
- How to access quickbooks mac payroll login?
- What is best for quickbooks payroll for the mac?
- How to setup employee payroll in quickbooks 2013 for mac?
- How to get quickbooks for mac payroll customer service?
- Where to buy quickbooks pro with enhanced payroll mac?
- How to turn off payroll in quickbooks for mac?
- How to do payroll setup quickbooks mac pro?
- How to do quickbooks mac payroll for accountants login?
- How to access quickbooks mac payroll on windows?
- Where to find quickbooks payroll for mac compare?
- How to do quickbooks payroll for mac sign in?
- How to get support for quickbooks 2010 manual payroll mac?
- How to sign in for payroll for mac quickbooks enhanced?
- How to find right quickbooks for mac payroll customer service phone number?
- How do I online payroll quickbooks login for mac?
- What is best trick for quickbooks payroll for mac 2009?
- How do I payroll company setup quickbooks mac pro?
- How to get quickbooks full service payroll for 4 mac?
- How to quickbooks pro mac payroll works?
- How can i use 2016 quickbooks premier nonprofit edition payroll module on a mac?
- How to manual payroll in quickbooks for mac works?
- Is quickbooks mac payroll online good?
- Is quickbooks for mac 2016 payroll best for non-profits?
- How to fix quickbooks payroll for mac login error?